Profile Hover Offline Hover Member-View Offline Hover Online Hover Member-View Online Hover Edit Hover Report Hover Delete Hover Quote Hover Goto Top Hover Big Button Hover Big Button Active
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

"I'm still not a pervert, Ms. Kane."
Welcome to the Pokemon Arts Academy Roleplay forum. Join us in setting on your new Pokemon journey in the region of Kyogo! Participate in our elaborate and enjoyable storylines that test the nature of characters and their relationships with one another alike.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our roleplay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Closed
Important personal thing pls read
Topic Started: Aug 22 2014, 07:06 PM (592 Views)
Uni
Member Avatar

Wow okay so ima make this easy and simple and words
Ive kinda stated it on other social media but i ddint straight out tell u guys bc i was really nervous about losing u but im starting to tell everyone irl so
Hi
Im a female to male transgender.
Im gonna be changing my name to Caden. Id like you to call me it.
My appropiate gender pronouns are they/them/theirs or he/him/his
If you have any questions just ask
And um... Yeah thats all really okay then...
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Archives · Next Topic »
Closed

DISCLAIMER This forum does not support or endorse the following: death, suicide, smoking, comas, drinking, animal abuse, world domination, cheating, killing, murdering, terrorism, illiteracy, fighting, violence, or pen-stabbing.